Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finished one job on to the next



As many of you know I also do photography when I'm not working on film productions. I'm actually glad to be getting back into it because it's been too long. I remember I just finished my shoot with the Anderson Family and got put into the hospital. Immediately after that I started working on a couple movies while doing chemo. I just finished one of the hardest projects I've worked on so getting back into photography will be a good change and allow me to relax. I've been trying to work on my website but with two little boys suddenly interested in what you're doing as soon as you jump on the computer or are on the phone it has been tough. I'll let everyone know when tarynreid.com will be up. I have a couple jobs this month which I'm so excited about. Sometimes I wish I could just do photography but the movies keep pulling me back and they have great benefits so I'm torn. I want it all..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley! We're happy to see new entries on your page...we check up every so often to see how you're doing and what kind of prayers you might need...we'll pray for the flu to go away quickly and leave you stronger than ever! Your photos look so pretty...we can't wait til we have a baby you can shoot!! We'll let you know once it happens...we're trying hard!!! Well, take good care of yourself and keep up the positivity!!!! Love ya! Dave and Amy