Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday my Mason Boy!!!

I can't believe my little guy turned one today. Because of all of my treatments and basically trying to keep healthy during chemo we didn't really have time to plan a big 1st birthday party. We were just going to have a small party to celebrate but luckily Aunty Moi, Aunty Nicole and Grandmama are stepping in and planning it all. It won't be super huge but big enough so all the cousins can come and enjoy. Big Brother Logan will be turning three on the 25th so it'll be a combined party. It'll be fun and I am very thankful for the aunties and grandmama for taking on all the stress of planning a party so my little boys can have some fun. Now let's sing to Mason....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....WHOOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....WHOOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MASON.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....WHOOO!!!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much Mase.

2 comments:

MKJ said...

Happy Birthday to both of the boys! Ashley - you are always on my mind.

jo*jo said...

Happy belated Birthday to Logan and Mason! Ash, I miss you so much and I am always thinking about you. I love (and hate) to read your blogs. I hate reading all the crying because it makes me cry but I love that you share your stories. Ashley, you are the strongest woman I know and it is an honor to be your friend. I love you and I miss you.