Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan Ryder!!!


Today big bro Logan turns three. I swear he's much older though. I think Auntie Marilyn made a comment when he was a few months old saying he was an "old soul". I totallly agree with her. He is very aware with what's going with me and when I cry out he comes and holds me patting me on my back saying "it's ok mommy, don't cry" He'll tell me to "rest so you can get better". I feel like he's growing up a little too quickly for me. Why can't they just stay little. Logan and I have a special bond. We always look at eachother and give one another goofy looks or just a smile letting the other that we're ok. He is never afraid to ask me about my scars or treatment. Of course he comes to mommy when daddy scolds him. I admit I like it. Anyway, Happy Birthday my son ~ Love your momma and daddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!....WHOOOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!.....WHOOOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR L-O-G-A-N!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!.....WHOOOOO!

We also want to wish AUNTIE KRISTIN a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Logan and Mason we said Happy Birthday. If you need anymore help with their party let us know. We're always here for ya.

Aunty Kaipo